Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, September 3, 2010

TYSON GAY RESPONDS 2 BOLT'S STATEMENT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olympics/new_gay_bolt.jpg
"I don't hate Usain Bolt deep down inside (laughs)," the IAAF website quoted Gay as saying when asked to respond to what Bolt had told reporters in London earlier in the week.
Bolt, who is in London promoting the release of his book, is reported to have told the BBC that Gay "probably just hates my guts" because he (Bolt) has dominated major championships over the past three seasons.
Bolt hadn't lost an individual race in two years until last month, when Gay beat him in Stockholm in a 100- metre race and said, "Deep down I think he probably just hates my guts".
Gay, however, defined his relationship with Bolt as a mutually respectful one.
"Our relationship is cool. I've known him since 2005... 2006, since we've been competing against each other in Jamaica. I've always had a cool relationship with him on the track and off the track. We've never gone to a club together or anything like that, but it's always been a mutual respect on my part. So that's how it's always been for me.I'm pretty happy with the victory. I didn't run as fast as I wanted to run, but at the same time I still had the win. I'm undefeated this season (at 100m) and that's what's most important."

4 comments:

  1. haffi big him up for this for real
    yfb

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO DI MAN DONE BOLT WID DAT LAST COMMENT "I'm undefeated this season (at 100m) and that's what's most important."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yfb fi real, he cud hav lashed out back at him but he didn't , give Ceasar wat due, he handled it well

    ReplyDelete
  4. him coulda lash out but him caan hype pan de general till him beat 9.58

    ReplyDelete