Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

RYNO SPEAKS ON GULLIANCE SELECTOR BOOM BOOM'S ATTACK


Black Ryno Aka the stinger sayz he had nothing to do with Selector Boom Booms' attack n released this statement...." It has been brought to my attention that Boom Boom was attacked by a group of men said to be aligned to me at the popular street dance Uptown Mondays, this is rather unfortunate. Though I was at the event with a few friends on the day in question, it was only for a short period of time and I left the venue long before the melee unfolded and went straight home. Contrary to rumours, there was absolutely no physical or verbal exchanges between me and Boom Boom. As for the men who allegedly attacked him, neither do I know them nor are they affiliated to me or my camp in any way.Presently I am focused on rebuilding my career and making good music for the masses. Being involved in verbal or physical confrontation is not the direction I am looking to take my career.”

Boom Boom was attacked n robbed after he forgot to play a track on a cd given to him by the men on Black Rynos' behalf. After being released from the hospital Boom boom urged Black Ryno to return his money n foot his hospital bills. He is at home N doing fine....Gulliance Family n all his fans n frenz wishing him the very best.

1 comment:

  1. Afta what kartel do him, him shoulda neva do that shit to sum1 else.
    Mi loose afta him and mi nuh rate him again
    a him dweet....

    ReplyDelete