Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, August 30, 2010

LADY SAW SETS THE RECORD STR8




Dancehall artiste Lady Saw's fans believed she was no longer with her companion of 17 years when she stated on Twitter that she is 'single and loving it'.

The artiste has been with her lover, producer Lloyd 'John John'James for almost two decades. But on Wednesday, the artiste, whose real name is Marion Hall, tweeted, "When you give a man second chances over and over again and he [expletive] again and again leave his sorry [expletive]."
"Nothing like that. Don't tek that as nutt'n. I was just there, messing around. Sometimes you do that to send the wrong message to some people," she said.
"Everything is beautiful. My man is in bed sleeping. Don't pay me no mind, sometimes mi head tek mi. Everything pat, everything good. I put whatever I want to put on there."

No comments:

Post a Comment