Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Thursday, August 12, 2010

PAMPUTAE PERFORMS 4 ST. THOMAS KIDS


Pamputae who proudly represents the fluffy females, showed her softer, more maternal side when she hosted and performed at a fun day for kids in Sunny Hill St Thomas on August 6. Pamputtae was the toast of the town as she got close to the kids, who just swarmed all over the 'goodas' girl. "I couldn't believe that these children knew me so well," Pamputtae said, sounding amazed. "This is bush and when I said, 'Wha' me name? They all shouted 'Pamputtae'!

4 comments:

  1. thats a fat bitch. bout fluffy. if yuh fat yuh fat.go inna de gym fat bitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat she mean by this is bush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that music? My God man!!

    Yeah and better get on a diet fast.. you are like a land whale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE NEED FI GO LOSE 300 POUNDS OFF HAR SLABBA BODY WEH LOOK LIKE BARNEY DI DINOSAUR

    ReplyDelete