Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Sunday, August 8, 2010

KANYE MEDIATAKEOUT GOT U IN THE HOT SEAT. UVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE "JESUS WALKS"


Some1 sent this 2 me n This was the heading from Mediatakeout

 "EXPOSED!!! KANYE WEST INCORPORATES MASONIC ILLUMINATI SYMBOL IN NEW VIDEO!! (WHY DON'T YOU NAY SAYERS EXPLAIN THIS ONE)"


Not shocked remember this little clip.....

"I sold my soul to the Devil, I know it's a crappy deal. Least it came with a few toys like a happy meal."

4 comments:

  1. I thought about you when I saw this video the other day Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN THIS TIMES WE HAVE TO BE STRONG AND NOT SELL OUR SOULS FOR MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!I CANT BELIEVE!!!!!DEM REALLLY THINK THAT IS COOL TO SELL U SOUL TO THE DEVIL DEM DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THATS ETERNAL DAMNATION!!!!

    ReplyDelete