Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, September 17, 2010

USAIN IS HEALTHY AGAIN

                     
TRIPLE world and Olympic champion sprint champion Usain Bolt said he will return to training on October 4 after a season which was truncated by injury.
"As the track season winds down I look back on 2010 as not my best year, but it was a good year for many other athletes," Bolt said.

"From the start of the year I stated that with no major championships I was going to take it easier, but unfortunately, injuries caused me more disruption than planned. I had to miss the Diamond League meetings in Zurich and Brussels but have been watching my friends doing well," he added.

IT'S A MIRACLE...HE'S HEALED!!! KMT...

1 comment:

  1. Tonto Black was acting like a clown and 2 host were also acting like clowns. I would fire if I was their boss.

    ReplyDelete