Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ASAFA N YENDI ENGAGED?

                           
Rumours are flying around that Asafa Powell n his girlfriend Yendi Phillips are engaged. Though not yet confirmed by Asasfa this is what he had 2 say....“I’m not afraid of loosing her because I know she loves me a lot, she even love me more than I do myself.There are a lot of critics and haters who are saying things, but we don’t really mind them, we just stay focus on what we do.”

Aaaahh!! Wishing u both the best n I hope despite all the scrutiny, it lasts.

4 comments:

  1. The "Jay Z and Beyonce of Jamaica"....I Love them together...You can see that their Love is real...unlike Usain and di likkle gold-digga gal...Good Luck guys...Much Blessings to You both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how him nose look like family so !?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you both. You have both represented Jamaica well.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. allow God to be in your lives and alot of people hate you guys and dont even know you,however stay in love while you keep the fire burning

    ReplyDelete