Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FINGERPRINT EMERGENCY

Mad rush on 'fingerprinting office'


THERE is a mad rush now on in downtown Kingston where scores of persons are gathered in front of the Police Certificate Section, popularly known as the 'Fingerprinting Office', trying to renew their police records.
The disgruntled persons are complaining that they were being told by officials at the United States Embassy that persons who had received their records before June were being asked to renew the documents.
They say embassy staff blamed this on a fraud scheme that was closed down by the police recently.
"All now me can't understand what a happen me do me thing the other day and now people a tell me say because a some fraud scheme me have to come do over me document this is unfair," said one man.
Meanwhile police at the office declined to give full details.

1 comment: