Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, September 6, 2010

HURRICANE USAIN SPINS OUT OF CONTROL...RETIRING AT 30?

Usain Bolt said he plans to retire at the age of 30 after competing at the 2016 Olympics in Brazil if it goes well for him.

In a recent interview Bolt said the 2012 London Olympics will not be his last.
“2016?” he said “No...“I don’t think I will be.
“But it’s Brazil, right?
“I think that will be my last Olympics.
“So I think I will retire at 30 if it’s a good season.”


Usain I hope that ure going through a phase...plz get over it fast.U r rubbing many ppl the wrong way with ure random odd decisions n statements recently. Sporadic bad decisions are acceptable but this is just too much. Try 2 Keep ure head in the right place...think first n act wisely.

2 comments:

  1. HE NEED TO STOP TALK. SEEM HE IS HAVING A TEETH PROBLEM.

    SEEM SO CHILDISH ABOUT TYSON GAY HATING HIS GUTS.

    NOT BECAUSE GAY BEAT YOU MEANS HE HATES YOU. WHO TOLD YOU TO RUN WHEN YOU KNOW CLEARLY YOU WERE ILL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUSSI DI GYAL WHA HIM HAVE UP A FOOL HIM,,!!! HIM NEED A REALITY RAZZ CHECK !!

    ReplyDelete