Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, September 6, 2010

FAE LEAVE MI BLOG OUTTA U MOUT

FAE SAID::..For close to a year and a half I had not listened to Ragashanti’s programme. However, when the ownership of Newstalk 93 FM reverted in full to the university, I and others were assigned responsibilities. Mine was to do an audit of all programmes. I started that on August 9. Whether you are a listener or a media worker ANYONE would know the importance of time in media, especially when it comes to the news.On Thursday August 12, in the company of my immediate superior, I walked across to the station. We sat in the lobby and listened. Again, the news was late by minutes.I wrote a note to the producer,( Ruth Levy) advising her that she would be held responsible if the news is taken late. I handed the note to the producer, went across and touched Raga on his head in a show that my care for him as a person. Well, that was the beginning of the end. Ragashanti began to ‘trow wud’, about ‘hypocrite’, something he is so good at. That was Thursday, August 12. This continued through to Friday August 13 when I was now named. Ragashanti gave me a proper ‘tracing’ that day. It was done in instalments. I have now been traced on air by two male media practitioners.
( Why did u have to specify MALE...I detect a hint of sexism n masculine resentment, check ure lawyer on that ms feminist. U have a problem with the opposite sex, that needs to be addressed n as I hav stated b4,u need to get help in healing the emotional scars that u hav ignored over the years, from that traumatic experience)
Contd. FAE SAID:: Although I found his behaviour on August 12 and 13 ‘distasteful’ I was not deterred. But on Saturday August 14 a blog in support of Ragashanti with the most despicable, unkind and evil comments were made about me.Raga, I would have thought that you would have
come to my rescue the way I was there for you. The manly and humane thing for you to have done was to make an entry on that blog, identifying yourself and being unequivocal about your position on the nastiness posted about me. On your return to your programme, you should also have done that. Raga you went on air and told the world that I intended to take your programme off the air. I said no such thing to you. I spoke with your producer Ruth Levy and told her of
my concerns about a new feature that you had started on August 9. (Raga mek di call). If you
all didn’t think it through I saw that you could endanger your life, that of your team members as well as the lives of others. But guess what Raga? ‘One Love’.Here is some advice, approach some investors with the view to acquiring a radio licence. Call the station ‘Raga…FM’. You
will make a lot of money. And remember that although your focus is purely on entertainment and ‘trash’, as you put it, try to empower others to triumph the way you did.

Fae Raga is not an administrator of this blog so why do u think it was his responsibility to come to ure rescue here. I have not posted anything fictional about u, the first post was to
relay the message delivered on air, which was Ragashantlive sabotage. However new details came to my attention about the real paternity of ure son n I clearly said I wud not speak on it until u hot head, motor mouth pickney started sending threats. Don't blame any of this on Raga, blame ure brat, who obviously has a potty mouth contrary to his 'in denial' mother's belief. U were criticizing the basis of Ragashanti show n the behavior ure son portrayed on twitter n on my fb was appalling. He created ure tombstone,so direct ure blame there, everything u blame on Raga. U will Watch him live on from ure retirement chair as he gets larger than Newstalk. 1 thing I agree with is that Raga needs his own radio station n if he
decides to do so I will gladly be his first investor. Where was ure professionalism when u abruptly cut Raga off air when he was about to announce he was leaving Newstalk. Raga has his head on his body n he will not be deterred by any of ure back handed comments n sarcastic remarks. N u can threaten bout sue but any idiot knows u cant sue Raga for his freedom of speech, if the man think ure a hypocrite, take it up with the ethics committee cuz u cyaa sue
him for his opinion. Go frighten smaddy else wid ure ignorance of the law. I will never place
my radio on Newstalk 93 fm ever again, to show my respects to Kingsley 'Ragashanti' Stewart to protest this injustice on him. I know u n the rest of Newstalk , mainly Gordon Shirley will soon be singing ' Wake me up wen September ends'.

16 comments:

  1. The news should never be late. He must be held accountable for the late news, if he continues to blab when it isnews time. Raga himself is a hypocrite, so I guess hypocrisy is a requirement fir newstalk. As an anthropologist myself, don't be surprised if Raga, use his time off to publish a book a journal or whatever on you guys. The man is no idiot and he was simply conducting a study. Guess what he duped you guys. You will see that this was all in the name of publishing. Guess what PhD's do? They publish, guess what Anthropologist do? They study cultural behaviour. Raga was using his audience. I never heard the part of the story that the news was late, and this new development just shows how some people are. They don't like to be corrected. If you get a paper from your boss that you ran into newstime, what is wrong with an apology? Raga had Fae up, he didn't think Fae should have been promoted, typical black ppl resiting change. Anyway, I wish him well. I have news for you, Jamaicans have short term memory and if Newstalk gets a great replcement, we will forget that Raga is missing. Don't wish too much, plus let me ask you, what does the paternity of Fae's son have to do with anything? I always never understaood our voice of reason in Jamaica. We have one thing to address and then we start getting all personal. So what if Fae also pointed out it was two male? When they are talking fowl about her, they have not said a certain person in Jamaica, so why can't she narrow it down? Give the woman a break. So she didn't even mention your blog, she said the blog, wo what is your point? You need something to do with your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to publish the truth I see. Why don't you publish the comment I wrote? Bias and can't handle the truth huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Didn't know her son was cursing u out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ure comment is posted,u just need patience along with some knowledge on the situation...
    1st...she addressed my blog "On sat Aug 14 a blog in support of Ragashanti with the most despicable, unkind and evil comments was made about me" etc....If u lack knowledge on an issue , ask questions. i removed her blog n the one on her son bcuz a few ppl who were around from the start of the blog asked me to do so. it reached her sons paternity wen him get fresh. If u live inna glass house don't throw stones. So every window n door get lick out.

    2nd...Fae Ellington or anyone else cant tell me wat my opinion shud be, the time she found to come comment here she wud have emailed me with her side of the story.

    3rd u r no damn anthropologist,I majored in psychology so u cant tell me anything about human behavior. if anybody get played by Raga is newstalk, he used them to get his word out, publicly. Stand uo for wat u believe in, never forget ure roots n don't think anyone is better than u regardless of their color, status or bank account balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not telling you anything about Human behaviour. I have an associate degree and it is in anthropology, I am hardly educated myself, so I wouldn't dare discredit anyone's education. thank you for original disrespect about Fae. By the way, because his son was emotional doesn't mean that you had to. Remember the story was about his mother, what would you have done, if someone published something nasty about your parents? Truth or not? He was only being human. Anyway I respect you for removing the nastiness about Fae and her life and I hope Fae can stop saying stuff about Raga; and Raga do the same and everyone move on. Raga was willing to go if Fae went and so they both are bye, bye so have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very rational wen I wrote everything I did. i spoke to her son on the matter of the first blog which addressed her being a thorn in Raga side, nothing personal was on it. he repeatedly sent threats my way n even offered to pay someone to kill me n the said person contacted me, that's wen it got nasty on his side. He brought up the issue of having his dad take care of this n that's wen paternity came into play. I will not apologize for wat i believe, this wasn't the first issue with Fae n Raga, she repeatedly took shots at his program , in the media, describing it as being too ghetto n lacking class, well me bawn n grow a ghetto so I found her remarks rude n her insinuating ghetto ppl have no class was highly offensive. End of the day Raga gone on to bigger n better thingz, waiting for his knew show in October patiently n I am wishing him a HAPPY EARTHSTRONG 2DAY...Best believe I will be at his party with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kizzy, they want turn u into the bad guy when it is obvious that that is not the case. Some ppl just all up in the Kool-aid and don't know the flavour. Just because them have likkle cash they aint beter than anybody, her son lucky u deal wid him so decent, is him mek the situation explode so. Him dutty up the water and then them cudnt manage it. Anonymous look like him hot fi Ragga, a call ragga hypocrite and a talk bout late news, plz kmt. Ya'll wannabe intellects who are trying to be something that ur aint are the real hupocrites. (Aren't Associate degrees outdated- jus saying)

    Bringle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raga need fe conduct himself like a man n stop behavin like a big dutty gal...me personally can only listen 2 him half a tsp @ a time...dere is no way me waan none a my boy pikney dem fe a bawl out "tambourine" like how me hear him do it...a wud kill dem wid lik...we nah knock ghetto ppl r nuttn..but uplift dem nuh...den agen prolly datz all dem kno..friggin..friggin n more friggin...Fae gud doe..cuz f her son is a product of her rape...she gud no blowwow..me neva did a carry dat deh sinting deh..mite b she did mad r summn....cuz me wudda hate dat deh pikney like poison...me cudnt do it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous 6:25 u remember how him gwaan right. Wen di person posted his statements here, I even said stop follow him up cuz him upset, but dem nuh like wen mi behave decent dem luv draw mi out. Di Wurl know say a Raga mi say no matter wat,so if somebody c a topic n they don't agree with my opinion, they r willing to state theirs but mi nuh want nobody address mi, an tell mi wat mi must or mussen say, dat me feel so dat me say..Dwl @ associate degree, mi never know ppl brag bout associates inna ntn lmao. That person obviously never c that topic cuz dem say Stewart get upset over nastiness...the post said the thorn in raga side n stated that she wrote up the girl who read the news n told her she was not to talk to Raga, just read the news. Wat was nasty about that...ppl just luv chat bout shit dat don't even concern dem. Fae n Stewart can come kiss out mi fine chinaware n dine pon mi fresh snapper. Mi done say wah mi say n a desso mi ting deh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Associate Degree!!!lawd Gad almighty...dat still ina style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TALK THE TINGZ DEM TALK TALK DI THINGZ DEM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. quite a trashy blog this isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. uno fi have sense d smaddy seh she have an associates degree so she hardly educated herself read again boy sometimes uno mus gwan better man

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's trashy, don't u c the MPM sign? Oscar the grouch lives in the trash can next to me...n we recycle. Be careful of the stench, it's hard to get out...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Concerned, I am, to read that so much historical information which is hurting a lot of people individually and collectively and seems to have no way of resolving itself. So the pain goes on for some...

    Raga may get a new outlet for his "voice" but it will never be the same. So I am hoping he will come out bigger and better than before. But that measure of what is bigger and better depends on the audience (intended ghetto-ikes or not i.e. lucrative advertising slots etc) - the audience will decide what they prefer. I for one trusts a contract will be signed and Raga will be on our airwaves again, real soon, in Jamaican stylee and in JA. Deep down, with a little sadness, I fear Raga may be driven away and the farinas will cash in. Then again, the BBC wouldn't be a bad move (would it?) But I fear this would then have to be Dr Kingsley Stewart as Raga would hardly be accepted with his... Mix up and Blenda show along with TAMBOURINE!!!

    MGP

    ReplyDelete
  16. kmt, is like ppl can't read thru lines, anonymous 12:46pm, the fact that them mention their degree dear, all go thru great lengths fi seh what it inna, like wi care, them a push seh dem "educated". As mi seh wen diss did a fly, and fuggery did a gwan oonu neva deh in here, so ya'll fi build.
    the blog dutty but oonu love it and a read it same way, like smady a hold gun to oonu head... pathetic

    Bringle

    ReplyDelete