Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, August 2, 2010

DUDUS TIMES UP N NO LEGAL REP


Christopher "Dudus" Coke is yet to settle the matter of his legal representation, despite the expiry of a 30-day period allowed by a New York Court to do so.While it was felt in legal circles here that Coke could face difficulties convincing US authorities that money to be used in his defence was not tainted, there were reports that he may not be required to do so.In the meantime, prosecutors continue to provide more documents on indictment of Coke on drugs and gun trafficking charges.Neufeld has acknowledged receipt of the additional evidence.


GUESS IT WASN'T SO EZ PROVING THE MONEY HE WILL BE USING 2 PAY HIS CHOSEN ATTORNEY, IS CLEAN

4 comments:

  1. Question Kizzy, do you have journalistic pursuits or are you doing this blog for heck of it. I must commend yourinvestigative abilities and about bring truth to light and being on top of current affairs. Only issue and you might delete this post but a true journalist must also allow detractors to have their say even if it is your blog. I know you would not blog if you did not have an audience. if you do not wish to publish my comment you can reply personally stmarygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wud I delete ure comment Stephanie... Everybody is free 2 post their opinion as long as they keep it civil. Ppl disagree with me n put curse on me an I post them. Wen ppl get a place 2 say wat they wish they sometimes take it 4 a devil's playing ground, sometimes they threaten ppl who hav ntn 2 do with the topic or myself, that's wen comments get deleted.I am not into journalism,I hav this blog bcuz many ppl say it's beneficial 2 them...here is a tally of visits 4 the last 2 weeks....(149826 Since July 15 2010) so I guess ppl do appreciate wat I do....thanx 4 the compliment hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gwaan ya mi big fren a Alicia diss as if u didnt know dwl but yeah your doing one heck of a job mi come hear fi both current news n enetertainment gwaan do u thing mi fren u bless n mi naah stop seh it dem try trample u alot a times and tru u a God bless u conqure all u zeeit juss keep doing wat u do luv ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALICIA DON'T SAY A WORD.....NUFF TIME BUT A GOD N TRUTH MI SEH.

    ReplyDelete