Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Sunday, June 13, 2010

GEORGE PHANG SAYZ NO MAASA A NAY MI




Well-known Arnett Gardens area leader George Phang is fuming that he was detained by police and forced to spend a week in a lock-up for what he described as nothing. Phang, 54, gave himself in to police on Friday, May 28, a day after he heard his name on radio, asking that he surrender to the nearest police station.


Phang, who is manager of the Arnett Gardens Football Club, also distanced himself from rumours circulating that he has a friendship with fugitive Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, who is wanted by the United States to face drug- and gun-running charges.


"The only time that I ever deal with 'Dudus' was when I was making peace between Tivoli and Arnett years ago. I have had no contact with him on any other matter and at that time, the peace meetings included several other people, like Dawn Heron and Saleem Lazarus from Tivoli," said Phang.


"I have made a positive turnaround with my life. It is a massive turnaround from my years as a teenager to now. I am leading a life that the youth can see me as a role model and I want the police high command to help me, rather than draw me in the mud," Phang said.

No comments:

Post a Comment