Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, September 24, 2010

BUJU VERDICT DAY *UPDATE*


Jurors in the Buju Banton trial went back deliberating a verdict at 9:50 am Tampa time after Judge Jim Moody answered a query from them. They wanted to know if a crime had taken place on December 10 when Ian Thomas and James Mac were arrested, in a sting operation.
Moody told them yes, that a crime had been comitted.
"Your job is to decide whether or not Mr Myrie was involved in that crime," Moody told the jurors.


STILL WAITING...THE JURY JUST GOT BACK FROM LUNCH AT 1 PM N HAVE  RESUMED DELIBERATIONS.

Okayyy Monday it is then...

5 comments:

  1. Tick tock, tick tock...I can hear the second hand on my clock n the crickets. The eeriee silence killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nuh good fi weak heart ppl

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO VERDICT TODAY IN BUJU TRIAL... Jury reconvening Monday at 8:45 am KMDT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether him is guilty or not. I hate how people ah support him blindly. He is a hypocrite.

    ,

    Not Blind

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WAS NOT PLANNING TO SAY NUTTEN,BUT YOU MOST JAMAICANS,THERE ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES I EVER COME ACROSS,I WISH I WAS BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY,DUTTY BOMBO HOLE UNNU,LACK OF SUPPORT ASS BITCHES,YOU EVER SEE THE WHITE MAN GO AGAINTS ITS OWN,

    ReplyDelete