Download Grapevine toolbar, stay only 1 click away

toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MR. VEGAS VS. THE STAR...AGAINNN (Yawwwn Miss Lashy 3 tongue)

Mr. Vegas tweets:...

See when I burning my fire I do not want no one say fuck ok,cause I know the fucking jamaican star was out to get me & c now it come to pass

about 2 hours ago via web

Jesus did come die fi wi and wi kill him so who am I for them to crucify

about 2 hours ago via web

It is a total disgrace when someone is gonna take a subject as serious as children being rape & murdered in jamaica & twist it their own way

about 2 hours ago via web


using a national paper to get revenge on a person who says,lets stand together against this horrible crime


about 2 hours ago via web

this wont stop me from going after my dream to help form my charity against these predators in jamaica who prey on little boy & girls(cont)

about 1 hour ago via web

You may all get your little kicks off this article in the star now but just remember while you laughing children are being rape & murdered

about 1 hour ago via web

Once again Clifford strike, mi caan follow him up wid him tracing, everyday U mad @ di wurl, wen di wurl don't giv a flying "F" bout yuh. Everyting u put on twidderrrr, u soon start seh u spectacullarrr...Wah u use 2 do b4 twitter, yesterday u cuss ppl seh dem hav aids n u haffi apologize now u deh pon it again, mi tiored a yuh now man, u get boringgggg.

2 comments:

  1. HMT DIS IDIOT NEEDS STOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi tired a Vegas ranting trust me. No gal caan trace like him, Vegas trace like 10 batty man

    ReplyDelete